Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that chetradio.com collects, and the ways in which we use that personal information.
This document was created using a Contractology template available at http://www.freenetlaw.com.
Personal information collection
We may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
– information about your use of this website (including cookies);
– information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website or leaving comments (including the name and email that you choose to give);
– information about transactions carried out over this website, if any;
– information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including the name and email that you choose to give); and
– any other information that you send to us.
Using personal information
We may use your personal information to:
– administer this website;
– answer your comments or questions;
– enable your access to and use of the website services;
– publish your comments and the name you choose to give on the website (your email will not be published);
– send to you products that you request or purchase;
– supply to you services that you request or purchase;
– send you our newsletter (if you request it) which includes marketing communications.
Where we disclose your personal information to our agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, we may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Either we or our agents or sub-contractors will store all the personal information you provide. You are entitled to see what information we hold or request its deletion. For details about this, please contact us.
We will never sell your information.
Cross-border data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available around the world. (Your email will not be published.)
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Updating this statement
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites.